Dear all,

   sorry for the following shameless plug, and also for any double
   messages:

   I started to publish editions for lute and guitar, beginning with
   arrangements of BWV 1020 and 1031 for violin, baroque lute and
   violoncello. The edition is comprehensive and scholarly made, and it
   accompanies an article published in the latest Bach Jahrbuch (Stephan
   Olbertz: Verborgene Trios mit obligater Laute? - Zu Fragen der
   Fassungsgeschichte und Autorschaft der Sonaten Es-Dur und g-Moll, BWV
   1031 und 1020, Bach-Jahrbuch 99 (2013), pp. 261-277).

   To cut a long story short: The known versions for flute and harpsichord
   are nowadays doubted to be composed by any member of the Bach-family.
   It is quite probable that they were arranged from former lute-trio
   versions and I suggest Carl Heinrich Graun as the original composer.

   Because of the extensive and detailed commentary this edition is in
   German only! Sorry...

   Please visit [1]http://lute-and-guitar.com for details.

   Best wishes

   Stephan