   Matteo
   [2]http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/music
   P.S. Can someone send this message to the Ning Lutegroup? Thanks!
   On 22 January 2015 at 03:56, stephen arndt
   <[3]stephenwar...@verizon.net> wrote:

     Try this: [4]http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/music . As far as
     I can tell, though, for any given manuscript you have to download
     one page at a time. After an intense 120 seconds of looking, I
     didn't find a way to download an entire manuscript. Perhaps someone
     else can enlighten us.
     -----Original Message----- From: Stephen Fryer
     Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:02 PM
     To: Lute List
     Subject: [LUTE] Re: Cambridge goes on-line.

   On 21/01/2015 4:42 PM, Robert Clair wrote:

     [5]http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/crown-jewels-of-english-lute-m
     usic-go-online?utm_medium=email&utm_source=alumnewsletter
     <[6]http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/crown-jewels-of-english-lute-
     music-go-online?utm_medium=email&utm_source=alumnewsletter>
     Apologies if someone already posted this.
     A-c-aNOTA|Bob

   Is there a URL somewhere to access the collection?
   Stephen Fryer