Hi,

Here is the list of new lute intabulations, or corrected and reworked
intabulations in Fronimo, with better layouts on IMSLP.

I recommend to exchange the old music files with my new ones!!!!!!!!!

Byrd, William   Though Amaryllis Dance in Green Sopran & 2 Lutes
http://imslp.org/wiki/Though_Amaryllis_Dance_in_Green_(Byrd,_William)

Byrd, William   O God that guides the cheerful Sun      Tr, A, & 2 Lutes
http://imslp.org/wiki/O_God_that_guides_the_cheerful_Sun_(Byrd,_William)

Crecquillon, Thomas     Oncques amour (Bassano) Tr; lute
http://imslp.org/wiki/Oncques_amour_(Bassano,_Giovanni)

Corrêa de Araujo, Francisco     Tiento 45 de 7mo Tono   x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Tiento_de_séptimo_tono,_FO_45_(Corrêa_de_Araujo,_Francisco)

Anerio, Giovanni Francesco      Gagliarda XI sopra Vestiva i colli
http://imslp.org/wiki/Gagliarda_XI_sopra_Vestiva_i_colli_(Anerio,_Giovanni_Francesco)

Bull, John      Dr. Bull's Jewell (CXXXVIII)    Tr; lute        x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Dr._Bull's_Jewell,_FWB_CXXXVIII_(Bull,_John)

Pallavicino, Benedetto  Viva sempre scolpita
http://imslp.org/wiki/Madrigali_a_5_voci,_Libro_8_(Pallavicino,_Benedetto)

Parma, Nicola   Quae est ista
http://imslp.org/wiki/Quae_est_ista_(Parma,_Nicola)

Praetorius, Michael     Ballet CCLXIV (Now in tablature!)       x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Terpsichore,_Musarum_Aoniarum_%28Praetorius,_Michael%29

Anerio, Felice  In omnem terram   (2 Lutes Uni)
http://imslp.org/wiki/In_omnem_terram_(Anerio,_Felice)

Anonymous       La Spagna II
http://imslp.org/wiki/2_Dances_on_the_Tune_'La_Spagna'_(Anonymous)#IMSLP362257

Ward , John     Ayre (Almain)   2 Bass-Viols; lute      x
http://imslp.org/wiki/Air,_VdGS_2_(Ward,_John)

Gibbons, Orlando        Galliard        Tr, T, Great Bass Viol & Lute
http://imslp.org/wiki/Galliard_for_3_Viols_(Gibbons,_Orlando)

Peerson, Martin Alman   http://imslp.org/wiki/Almain_(Peerson,_Martin)

Anton

http://lute-ensemble-tabulatures.npage.de/