   Help yourselves (and anyone else too -- do share):
   [1]https://www.dropbox.com/.../AAAYtUs05szbaIq2DfhMOCema...
   Helen

   On 22 January 2015 at 01:43, Chris Barker <[2]csbarker...@att.net>
   wrote:

     There was no link.
     Chris
     -----Original Message-----
     From: [3]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu
     [mailto:[4]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of WALSH STUART
     Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 5:39 PM
     To: lutelist Net
     Subject: [LUTE] Wolf Hall
     (first episode of much-hyped TV series in UK)
     I was expecting an immediate response...
     So anyway, here goes: music begins with Ah Robin (not sung - and
     probably played on a lute?)...melds into Glassy instrumental stuff.
     A tremolando mandoline churns out all the plucked expressive work,
     although lutes figure in the mise-en-scene from time to time.
     Mark Rylance is a very curious being.
     ---