Hi Benjamin,

Why not shorten the neck extension?
In that case you would not have to worry about the number of frets and the
resulting decrease (maybe op to 10 cm. of diapason for the base strings) would
possibly not make that much of a difference acoustically.

Greetings,

Lex van Sante
Op 10 mrt 2015, om 09:46 heeft Benjamin Narvey het volgende geschreven: