I don't know. I've had albums on a few companies, and some of them have
   gone to the wall, and not once have they ever informed the artists. So,
   it is indeed an unusual move by this company. I'll probably never hear
   why.A
   The main thing is you can't download it from youtube or soundcloud. So
   if you want it on your iPad or phone or computer, you can still pay for
   it.A
   Rob

   On 18 March 2015 at 18:23, howard posner <[1]howardpos...@ca.rr.com>
   wrote:

     On Mar 18, 2015, at 11:15 AM, Rob MacKillop
     <[2]robmackil...@gmail.com> wrote:
     > They've already put the albums on youtube
     Why would a record company do this?A  To collect advertising
     revenue?