Hi Ron,

I didn't mean to troll you. I see the differences in the situations. Yes, this
list is a good thing and if the kindness of certain individuals pre-empts a
predatory practice _and_  supports a great thing like world-wide lutey
friendship then something is right in this corner of the world.

Sean

On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:55 AM, Ron Andrico wrote:

> Indeed, Ron, many thanks from all of us. I wasn't here for its
  genesis but it has been a daily part of my life since about 2000.
  Amazing to think how much I've learned and all the people I've met!
  Thanks go to Wayne, of course
> ps Are we depriving a commercial listserver a living by flocking to
  this free daily concert of commentary?
  Now Sean, you should know better than bait the grump.  Wrong forum.
  Wrong context.
  RA