I, Jonas Nordberg, am performing in the States for the first time this week.
First tonight 19.09 at House of Sweden, Washington, D.C. Recital with music by
Weiss, de Visée, Dufaut & Mouton mixed up with some dance and talk about death
in a sofa together with choreographer Kenneth Kvarnström.

September 23-26 performing TAPE by contemporary choreographer Kvarnström at BAM
NYC. One hour of music by Weiss, de Visée, Piccinini, Bach, Couperin & Poulenc
on baroque lute, theorbo and guitar. Six dancers joining forces with me on
stage.
Would be great to see some lute aficionados in the audience.
More info here:
http://www.bam.org/dance/2015/tape?alttemplate=mobileevent&date=

http://www.jonasnordberg.com