You can also contribute through GoFundMe: http://gofundme.com/2r5rz48n

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Hermann Kelber
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:02 PM
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Benefit for John Rollins

   Hello lute friends,

   John Rollins - lute builder for many years - needs financial help.

   John is an amputee due to medical complications.

   He has a prosthetic leg. He needs a new prosthesis due to

   Shrinking of his leg.

   I have treaded many  amputee patients  for years in a Rehab Ctr. I know
   how important it is

   That the new prosthetic leg fits well. John wants to continue building
   lutes.

   Here is his snail mail address:

   John Rollins

   1249 St. Paul Street

   Bellingham, WA 98226

   Email: jrolli...@yahoo.com

           I hope you can help

   Hermann Kelber

   Hermann Kelber

   1050 Crystal Ct.

   Walnut Creek, Ca. 94598-4218

   925-935-8279

   hkelb...@earthlink.net

   Hey John,

   Here is the link:

   Just a web page in progress that I made a page to collect various
   things:

   [1]http://azrael.digipen.edu/JRBenefit

   I would like to put the program there as well.  It should be settled on
   this Friday.

   Thanks,

   Matt