It's in the Gombosi edition. I'll make you a scan later today. First
   back to a Bollywood song for my pupils (...!)
   David

   *******************************
   David van Ooijen
   [1]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [2]www.davidvanooijen.nl
   *******************************
   On 6 December 2015 at 14:57, Ron Andrico <[3]praelu...@hotmail.com>
   wrote:

        I'm not certain whether he included the original Italian but
     Federico
        Marincola provided his translation some years ago.   His archived
     site
        can be found at   [1][4]http://www.marincola.com/lutebot.html
        [2][pdf.jpg]
        The LuteBot Quarterly - Marincola
        From 1998 to 2000 I published online an Electronic Magazine
     called "The
        LuteBot Quarterly". It was quite successful: I had more than 500
        subscribers!
        [3]Read more...
        RA