Hi Lutefolk!

How does the historical evidence for the use of lute continuo in Buxtehude's
choral music look? My group is doing the Membra Jesu Nostri in April, and I'm
thinking of using my archlute in the continuo section.

I'm thinking that as this work is quite Italianate, lute would be appropriate.

Any thoughts or resources (even continuo realisations) would be most welcome!

Waving from Singapore,

Edward Yong

========

τούτο ηλεκτρονικόν ταχυδρομείον εκ είΦωνου εμεύ επέμφθη.
Hæ litteræ electronicæ ab iPhono missæ sunt.
此電子郵件發送于自吾iPhone。
This e-mail was sent from my iPhone.