Stephen, you continue to amaze and inspire me. Yes, you are not Nigel
   North or some other name player, but you are a good player with
   laudable humility, and I am very happy to sit here doing my emails and
   Facebook rants ;-) while listening to your playlist. It is reminding me
   what a fine composer Francesco was. It's a beautiful morning, 6.50am.
   The sun is shining, and the birds are chirping, as is Francesco. Thank
   you for your efforts!
   Rob MacKillop

   On 13 May 2016 at 22:13, stephen arndt <[1]stephenwar...@verizon.net>