Hi, all.
   These:
   [1]http://ks.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/f/f4/IMSLP349700-PMLP564903
   -ga_brescianello_18_gallichone_partitas_411979019.pdf
   are quite accessible, and only 6 courses, though with the 3rd in
   "guitar place" between the 2nd and 3rd course, and some retuning of the
   6th.   I've found several of them to be quite arrangeable for 10-course
   lute, though.
   Best,
   Chris.

   On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Bernd Haegemann <[2]b...@symbol4.de>