Betreff: [LUTE] Pad on back of pegbox.
Datum: 2016-09-22T00:31:01+0200
Von: "Herbert Ward" <wa...@physics.utexas.edu>
An: "lute@cs.dartmouth.edu" <>

My left thumbnails hits the back of the pegbox
some times, and makes an annoying click.

I'd like to attach a pad to the pegbox as a mute.

For adhesion, ss there a better choice than good
quality office tape (aka magic disappearing tape)?
For me it usually comes off without leaving a
residue.

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I did do
some searching in the archives ....