----Original Message----
From: brai...@osu.edu
Date: 12/10/2016 13:33
To: "mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk"<mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subj: RE: [LUTE]

If you haven't heard yet, opening any folder should display a search
window in the top right corner of its window specific to that folder.

Best,

[The Ohio State University]
Eugene C. Braig IV Program Director, Aquatic Ecosystems
Ohio State University Extension School of Environment and Natural
Resources
379a Kottman Hall | 2021 Coffey Rd. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-3823 Office | 614-292-7432 Fax
brai...@osu.edu<mailto:brai...@osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>
http://senr.osu.edu/our-people/eugene-braig