Dear collected wisdom,

I made once a call for pictures / hints for capodaster systems on baroque lutes
and other instruments from the 18th century. I received then some pictures.
Because of a loss of datas I have no longer all my notes on such instruments
and on the pictures I still have on my computer. So I like to make a new call.
Perhaps some new discoveries are available now.

If you are intersted in the topic, I can send the pictures I have for the
identification of the instrument / museum. Please contact me off-list because
of the attachments. If requested, I make a short abstract for the list, when I
have received the necessary informations.

Thanks a lot for all contributions!

Andreas