Van: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Namens
BENJAMIN NARVEY
Verzonden: vrijdag 18 november 2016 11:49
Aan: lute-cs.dartmouth.edu <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Onderwerp: [LUTE] Concert Tomorrow in London

   Dear Lutenists,
   A note to say that I will be playing a....
   12-COURSE LUTE RECITAL IN LONDON: SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER AT NOON
   "Dedicatory Lute Music from Louis le Grand to Frederick the Great:
   Musical Extrapolations on Blancrocher and the Tombeau Tradition"
   Music by Gallot, Mouton, Visée, various Gautiers and (the "French")
   Weiss.
   12-course "French Lute"
   Lars Jönsson (Dalarö, Sweden: 2015)
   Pitch: a' = 404 (ton de la chambre)
   A British Clavichord Society Event
   Art Workers Guild, 6 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AT
   Johann Jacob Froberger (1616-1667): a celebration.
   Booking is now open. Tickets are £40 (full price) and £35 (concessions
   and members of the British Clavichord Society).
   See:
   [1]http://www.clavichord.org.uk/diary.html
   I hope to see some of you there.
   Best wishes