From: Matthew Daillie [mailto:dail...@club-internet.fr]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 3:01 AM
To: David Smith <d...@dolcesfogato.com>; Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Source for Le Berceau Canarie

On 19/12/2016 02:04, David Smith wrote:
>     I am working on a piece in Miguel Serdoura’s Method for Baroque Lute
>     and am trying to find the manuscript it is from.
>
>     In his edition, he references CZ-Pa Ms. Prunières and that it is by
>     Dubut (le père).
>

>     I have done some looking for this but cannot find the manuscript in the
>     Praha, Státní Archív or anywhere else.
>

>     Anyone have a suggestion where I might find the source for this?
>
>     Regards
>
>     Dvid
>
>     --

Le Berceau canarie is on f.47 of the Prunières (now part of the Thibault de
Chambure collection in the Bibliothèque Nationale de Paris and entitled
"Fantaisies et Préludes... Mr Weiss à Rome). You might be able to locate it
here:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/

It can also be found on p.53 of the Barbe manuscript, entitled 'Gigue
Dubut':
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530592353/f57.image

I have the CNRS edition if that is of any use to you.

Best,
Matthew