ASU changed the Exchange server, and I have not seen any messages for a
   few days.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
   EMail: [1]john.mardi...@asu.edu
   Cell: 408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)
   But don't call the lab….I won't be there!

   On Jan 26, 2017, at 5:07 PM, John Mardinly <[2]john.mardi...@asu.edu>