Thank you all- no luck on this; (nothing on the LSA website, just the better known sources) I would love the Minkoff but I imagine that it is only slightly less unobtainable than a surviving copy of the original. Basically, I would be good just knowing which- if any- of the pieces are concordant with any of the ones in the Ness anthology, a first edition copy that I have been wearing out for over 46 years now.

Thanks to Stephan Olbertz, your edition looks very interesting,, we may be in touch.