Does naming a piece after a fit sailor (at least in the 19th century
there seems to be mention in literature of female sailors/fishermen
(fisherwomen?), eg: Dickens), sailor/merchant wife (or daughter) seem
all that far fetched? Surely music was all about sex, drugs and rolled
chords already back then.