Dear Lutenetters who play basso continuo,
   Is there a preference either way for playing from bass part or full
   score, assuming both have the same figures?
   I find that playing from a score means I can get my bearings better but
   have to flip pages more, no easy task when both hands are occupied with
   playing. That's when I sometimes wish I either played from a bass part
   to reduce page turns or had a page-turner. Does anyone use a
   page-turner?
   Curious to hear your thoughts.
   From sunny Singapore,
   Edward C. Yong
   ========
   τούτο ηλεκτρονικόν ταχυδρομείον εκ
είΦωνου εμεύ επέμφθη.
   Hæ litteræ electronicæ ab iPhono missæ sunt.
   此電子郵件發送于自吾iPhone。
   This e-mail was sent from my iPhone.