Yes, I've noticed a conflict between an alfabeto chord and a bass continuo
figure, for example the alfabeto saying Eb Major, and the bc saying Cm - played
together they give a rather jazzy Cm7 :-) Which is why I was looking for an
edited edition, as my student is not at the stage where she could make such
decisions herself, though the ability to do so is something we intend to cover.

Rob