From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf Of
Stephen Stubbs
Sent: 18 April, 2017 08:03
To: jo.lued...@t-online.de; lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Luther's lute

The text for some chorales is ascribed to Martin Luther in:

Sacred Music For Lute
Edited by Catherine Liddell, Volume I: Renaissance tuning

Published by Lyre Music Publications, copyright 2000
3710 Bellaire Circle
Fort Worth, Texas 76109  USA

I couldn't find an ISBN number for this publication.

Best,
"The Other" Stephen Stubbs