   From: G. C. <[2]kalei...@gmail.com>
   To: Lutelist <[3]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 11:10 am
   Subject: [LUTE] Pastyme
   Hi all!
   Does anybody have the lute version of "Pastyme with good companie" that
   Paul O'Dette plays on the Royal Lewters CD. I am encoding it into
   fronimo from RA 58 but not getting it quite right. The Phalese version
   (De mon triste [Richafort]) is also faulty.
   Regards
   G.
   PS.
   In Adrian le Roy's "Sixiesme livre de luth 1559" there is a piece by
   Debussy. Did he have a time machine?