Hello all,
   I'm considering getting hold of an attiorbato, and in the interests of
   some pre-purchase research (gulp), I'd like to get a feel of the
   tonality of the different body shapes.
   Thinking specifically of lutes based on the Sellas or Koch designs,
   does anybody know of any relevant recordings of each? There's a
   smattering of stuff on YouTube, but I'd like to listen to more to
   immerse myself in it a bit (plus most of the YouTube numbers are
   smothered in horrible compression artefacts).
   Thanks all,
   Jim