exactly the point I make in my paper to be published by the Lute Society and
the LSA too ! Already available - in French of course ;-) -
from the Société Française de Luth and on Academia (
https://www.academia.edu/33549422/Ren%C3%A9_Robert_Ennemond_Charles_et_les_autres..._Ombres_et_lumi%C3%A8res_les_luthistes_fran%C3%A7ais_de_la_premi%C3%A8re_moiti%C3%A9_du_XVIIe_si%C3%A8clehttps://www.academia.edu/33549422/Ren%C3%A9_Robert_Ennemond_Charles_et_les_autres..._Ombres_et_lumi%C3%A8res_les_luthistes_fran%C3%A7ais_de_la_premi%C3%A8re_moiti%C3%A9_du_XVIIe_si%C3%A8cle
 )

Best,

Jean-Marie