My daughter fell in love with the Sting CD, and we would sit in the
   loving room where I'd have to reproduce the lute parts from tab while
   she'd sing. The highlight was meeting Sting at a concert at Jazz at
   Lincoln Center in NYC (about seven years ago) where we sat four seats
   away from Sting.

   During intermission she asked Sting if he was going to do a follow-up
   CD, and he told her that he would love to keep going with the project,
   but it was too expensive.

   Related - when asked why he didn't cut money losers like Vladimir
   Horowitz and others from the CBS roster, record industry icon Clive
   Davis said, you don't keep your classical label going because it's
   lucrative: You keep it because it's a treasure.

   [kraar+logo.png]
   Lynda Kraar

   On Sep 8, 2017, at 5:59 AM, David van Ooijen