Well, it's not supposed to be pumping nylon. It's supposed to be
   touching and feeling gut, relaxing your body and freeing up your sound.
   But you are right in that you see me pump gut.
   And about the reversed lefty, I've undertood most righties are not so
   good ar reversing their brains so I've chosen to opt for reversing the
   video.