Hello fellow lute players and enthusiasts, I have a fair amount of
   money saved and I would like to buy a lute. Currently I am eyeing Le
   Luth Doré lutes, what is your take on these?
   I would like a baroque lute, but Roman Turovsky advises against them
   because of the 140cm bridge length, but I would like to hear other
   people on the issue too.
   More on these lutes: What is the difference between the cheaper and the
   more expensive versions?
   And finally, I currently play the classical guitar, and I'm not
   planning to give up on it. So what should I do concerning the
   nail/nail-less dispute? Should I find a middle ground, play nail-less
   on both or maybe play with nails?
   Thanks in advance.