According to Dan Brown in his newest book, "Origins", Beethoven was the
   inventor of "bone conduction technology", who upon going deaf,
   discovered that he could fix a metal rod to his piano, and bite down on
   it as he played, enabling him to hear perfectly, through vibrations in
   his jaw bone.
   And "BAD" music? Well, it's all relative, but I have to say, that I
   pity the hordes of poor sophomore students who have to dredge through
   those endless uninspiring etudes of low musical value, when learning
   the piano or the classical guitar, by third rate composers who should
   have kept to their painting.
   G.

   On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 1:54 AM, Alain Veylit