Here's one chromatic Pavan by William Corkine, very beautiful.

Ayres to sing and play, v.1 (1610), f.e1va
http://gerbode.net/sources/Corkine/v_1_1610/lute/pdf/14_pavane_lute.pdf

William Corkine seems to have quite a unique style, unlike everything I have tried to play yet.

This other Pavan by Corkine is also very beautiful with some chromatics:
http://gerbode.net/sources/Corkine/v_1_1610/lute/pdf/18_pavane_lute.pdf

and this one from Vol. 2, though no chromatics, just beautifully set.
http://gerbode.net/sources/Corkine/v_2_1612/lute/pdf/29_pavane_lute.pdf