Nice one!
.. And, just in case someone of you would like to travel a thousand
years farther back in time from the Golden Age of Lute music for cat
inspiration, here is some piece of heroic poetry that can be chanted
with dramatic voice while plucking pentatonic improvisation on a
six-stringed lyre:

After Beowulf, now Beocat
https://bertc.com/subfour/truth/beocat.htm

J.