Yes, 25 pounds for a "free download" :D
   G.

   On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 11:12 AM, Rainer
   <[1]rads.bera_g...@t-online.de> wrote:

     Have you received a reply?
     Rainer
     On 20.01.2018 10:52, Matteo Turri wrote:

         We are pleased to offer complete digital copies of the following
         manuscripts from the Fitzwilliam collection, supplied in pdf
     format
         and available via a free download or on CD.
         Cost: £25.00 +vat per manuscript (inc. postage where necessary).
         As I understand it, it's either a free download for the pdf or
     £25 for
         the CD.
         I just sent them an email - we'll see.
         Matteo