Well then, let's make this public then.

Yes, you are living in darkness for not wanting to hear the relation!

You basically accuse me of being a con artist. This is not ok.
I don't even want your money, I am *giving* you my discovery for pure joy of discovery.

Let's make this a challenge (this for everyone).

The Echo Fantasia is not really a difficult work for a normal Organist.
If you know any Indian Classical musician, and an organist, have the latter play, and the former listen to it and have him choose a Raga. I bet it will be Aswari (Fantasia ex A = Aswari!), and I say he will be able to perform his Raga. Add a tabla player for the right rhythm.

Eugene, there is no need to Braig about your "scientific education".
If experiments don't convince you, what then? The discussion? The conclusion?
Again, let this sink in: I did not edit the tracks! It works every time!
If the Raga performance is longer, you can even loop the Fantasy and you get new aspects of the Raga matching them. The sections always match, and there are distinct functions of the segments, and these are even imitated in the Keyboard works, down to the exact gestures.
Why are you not able to hear that?
Dudes, the "Stretta" that appears after 1600 is *Indian*.

But as it says in the Bible and countless other stories:
Those who don't want to see the truth are blind.
Or in this case, hear.

I cannot say if my peers are like the blind ones or not.

What I can say is that I will publish my findings one way or the other - for those who are not hearing it already, it probably must be.

Have a great one.
And thanks to all those who like my discovery. Be sure to follow my soundcloud for new pieces. I suspect Dowland is a key person, so I will try to find Ragas for the Fantasies. I will NOT post these here with the naysayers, and for fear of Arthur Ness getting a heart attack.

Add me on soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/tristan-von-neumann/sets/early-17th-century-euro-indian

Have a great day you all. I pray for the naysayers.