You might want to organize a concert, where the musicians play together.
Maybe you will then see. It's fun anyway!

Am 08.02.2018 um 17:17 schrieb John Mardinly:
    I listened, but only a little, because I found the sound to be so
    horrible I just could not stand it. So whatever the musicological
    arguments, it is just not musical, IMHO.

    A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
    The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters
    Francisco Goya

    On Feb 7, 2018, at 5:01 PM, Tristan von Neumann