Yep, and Apes don't look like Humans. There is no other relation whatsoever, pure coincidence that they look alike....

If you had listened as much to the tracks while finding the right spot to make it sound ok without too much manipulation, you would notice more that just modes. But as I said - if you don't want to hear the gestures, and how Sweelinck directly refers to the Raga (and Dowland too), then you don't listen as closely. If we sat together in front of the stereo and I could point it out, you would probably be surprised not to have heard it.