On 10.02.2018 20:20, l...@reasonablefax.com wrote:

A project is underway to provide LSA members with access to digital images of
all the items in the current LSA microfilm/photocopy library.

Does that mean that somebody is going to scan the films and/or paper copies?

For a start, we are going to see how many links to images are already available
online. I am looking for individuals to help search for those links.

Has anybody already checked the well known link pages?

http://lutesocietyofamerica.wildapricot.org/Tab-Facsimiles (dead)

https://kakitoshilute.blogspot.de/2012/06/facsimiles-list-preliminary.html

http://imslp.org/

https://repository.royalholloway.ac.uk/access/home.do

http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/music/1

http://www.jobringmann.de/facsimile-links

http://www.lute.ru/library_eng/manuscripts.htm

I will send each volunteer a batch of titles to search. Titles are arranged
alphabetically by composer, so your batch may not necessarily reflect your
personal area of expertise. But for this first pass, just basic searching is
requested.

How do you arrange manuscripts by composer?

If you are interested in helping, please e-mail me privately and I will send
you an assignment. I am grateful for your help!

See my questions above.

Best wishes,

Rainer