From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Luke Emmet
Sent: 14 February, 2018 15:57
To: David Van Edwards
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Interesting exhibition featuring lute opens today in
Yale

Hi David

Thanks for sharing that - it looks really intriguing - I hope to see the
exhibition when comes back to the UK over the summer.

As you have probably already seen, the Yale site includes the short intro
film which is narrated by Stephen Fry which well worth the watch

   https://britishart.yale.edu/multimedia-video/27/6516

Best Wishes

  - Luke

https://britishart.yale.edu/event/opening-conversation-paston-treasure-