Am Samstag, 17. Februar 2018 15:09 CET, "G. C." <kalei...@gmail.com> schrieb:

>    For the new(sidler)comers, let me remind you of this old thread
>    When you read this: (It couldn't have been better said!)

Which old thread? Subject? Message ID?

>    You get this:
>    [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNAt9v_WfrQ

Are you serious? Since Perter Päffgen's dissertation (published 1976, !sic)
it's clear that that cacophonic crap is a result of a rather ridiculous
transcription
error missreading the scordatura instructions.
That's like playing Bieber's Rosenkranz Sonatas in stnadard tuning and then
pointing out the "remarkably contemporary" sonorities ....

 Cheers, Ralf Mattes