   From: Leonard Williams <arc...@verizon.net>
   To: Lute List <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 4:36 pm
   Subject: [LUTE] Francesco or da Crema
   I've just been playing through some recent da Crema recercars (Lutezine
   Supp 123) and found No. 11 (p 37) remarkably similar to Francesco da
   Milano's (Ness) No. 84 (Lute News 107 Supp). I believe the only
   difference is barring and the last couple of measures.
   Could someone more musicologically savvy than I put ears and eyes to
   these and tell me whose compositions they are?
   Thanks and regards,
   Leonard Williams