I know, that's what I'm saying, thanks Antonio! Newsidler's book of
   1536 on page 2 is also a letter from the "king" giving him personally
   the privileges, with threats of fines to those who try to copy. Half to
   the king, and half to Neusiedler.The printer is mentioned at the end of
   the book, with just a single name, and as I see it in Newsidler's
   employment.
   G.
   On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:04 PM, Antonio Corona