On 21/02/2018 01:23, Nancy Carlin wrote:

     I was wondering if anyone on the list has a pdf, or knows a link
     for:
     Johann Daniel Mylius Thesaurus Gratiarum (Frankfurt, 1622).
     Lvov lute manuscript = RU-Lv Ms 1400/1 - Hans Kernstock c1655.
     I found nice indexes of both of them in Julia Craig Mc-Feeley's
     lists.
     Nancy

   Dear Nancy,
   asking whether they planned to make a digital scan of the Mylius. I
   attach their answer below.
   Best,
   Matthew
   Dear Mr. Daillie,
   Gratiarum... Par Jean Daniel Mylivs, & c.", Mus. ant. pract G 140 [2]
   due to particular priorities of our library is not included in the
   current policy of cataloging and digitisation the library collection.
   At the same time we wouId like to add that it is a possibility to make
   the scans of the above-mentiones music old-print. Their cost depends on
   resolution and other parameters such as jpg or tiff, format of the
   original.
   It is possible to make the scans in the following resolutions:
   300 ppi jpg (color): making one scan is 0.90 EUR
   300 ppi tiff (color): making one scan is 2.80 EUR
   600 ppi tiff (color): making one scan is 3.60 EUR
   Please see:
   [1]http://www.bj.uj.edu.pl/documents/4148353/135333180/cennik_oplat_en.
   pdf/f4f60014-2bfa-4abd-afb6-225de52372fa  (JL materials from special
   collections).

   The whole Mus. ant. pract. G 140 [2] contains 107 scans (one scan
   includes one page, original format A4).
   In case of order the scans we please indicate their parameters
   (resolution: 300 or 600 ppi, jpg or tiff).
   After acceptance by you the cost of the scans we will send you a
   pro-forma invoice (via e-mail) with all necessary information. After
   the payment we will send you the ordered scans recorded on CD
   (traditional mail). So, please give us the address on which we could
   issue an invoice and send the scans.
   Information, if order is for institution (very importan):
   At the same time we please send us the VATIN number to the appropriate
   invoice that we send you along with the ordered scans. At the same time
   we would like to add that if an institution does not have the VATIN
   number we ask for information about its (VATIN number) absence directly
   from that institution.
   Yours sincerely,
   Małgorzata Krzos
   Music Collection Section