Dear Magnus and Richard,

   thank you very much for your mail. I must tell you that you are faster
   with sending information that the Library in Lublin. It's funny
   situation with Digital Libraries - everybody can get some manuscript
   faster than the customer.

   I ordered this manuscript because still I am working on this source and
   it will be published within Polish series Monumenta Musicae in Polonia.
   It is a documentary-source publishing series operating since 1951, in
   which the most valuable Polish, related to Poland or preserved sources
   of music and theoretical works are published in the form of facsimile
   and critical-source editions.

   There is my latest artcle about this lute tablature no. 1985 (in paper
   version there is also a summary in English, but here is only the Polish
   version) -The Wodzicki Lute Tablature as the object of a musical
   edition. An overview (Tabulatura lutniowa Wodzickich jako przedmiot
   edycji muzycznej – przegl±d problematyki), „Music (Muzyka)” 60 (2015)
   no. 3, pp. 97-116:

   [1]https://depot.ceon.pl/bitstream/handle/123456789/14602/Tabulatura_lu
   tniowa_Wodzickich.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y.

   Anyway, thank you for the link of this manuscrript :)

   Grzegorz

   Dnia Pi±tek, 13 Kwietnia 2018 12:12 magnus andersson
   <maan7...@cs.dartmouth.edu> napisa³(a)

   >    Thanks very much Richard, this is great news!

   >    The pieces (Prelude et Gigue?) look very much as for theorbo.

   >    At the end of the book it ´s written that the owner? of the book,
   on

   >    the 7th of February has rented? a lute, and

   >    then is to pay Mr. Gallot for 4 months and for the setup of the
   lute

   http://bc.wbp.lublin.pl/dlibra/docmetadata?id%820&from=&dirids=1&ver_

   >    id=&lp=1&QI=

   >    If the link doesn't work, then follow the trail:-

   >    bc.wpb.liblin.pl - Bibliotheka Cyfrowa ( a button on the home
   page) -

   >    and look for the title "Zbiór taÃców salonowych". You can
   either view

   >    on-line or download the whole ms. I think it's nearly all for 11
   course

   >    d minor tuned lute, but there are two pieces on f.. 43v and 44r
   which

   >    look like theorbo to me.

   >    Many thanks to the library!

   >    Richard Corran

   >    __._,_.___

   >    EnvoyÊ par : Richard Corran <richard.cor...@btinternet..com>

   >    [1]RÊpondre en mode Web ⢠[2]RÊpondre à  expÊ
diteur â¢
   [3]RÊpondre

   >    à groupe ⢠[4]Nouvelle discussion ⢠[5]Toute la
discussion
   (1)

   >    [6]Aller sur votre groupe

   >    [7]Yahoo! Groupes

   >    ⢠[8]ConfidentialitÊ ⢠[9]DÊsinscription
â¢
   [10]Conditions

   >    d'utilisation

   >    .

   >    [stime23564437]

   >    [fpc.pl?ywaridQ5FB27823A7407E&amp;a001310322279&amp;js=no&amp;resp

   >    =img]

   >    __,_._,___

   >    --

   > References

   >    1.
   9170;_ylc=X3oDMTJybWFzcTd2BF9TAzk3NDkwNDY4BGdycElkAzE2MTg5MzE0BGdycHNwS
   WQDMjEyMzgwMTYxNARtc2dJZAMxOTE3MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE1MjM1
   NjQ0Mzc-?act=reply&messageNum170

   >    2. mailto:richard.cor...@btinternet.com?subject=Re : Baroque Lute
   Ms Lublin Ms 1985

   >    3. mailto:le_l...@yahoogroupes.fr?subject=Re : Baroque Lute Ms
   Lublin Ms 1985

   >    4.
   ylc=X3oDMTJmNzYzazJyBF9TAzk3NDkwNDY4BGdycElkAzE2MTg5MzE0BGdycHNwSWQDMjE
   yMzgwMTYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MjM1NjQ0Mzc-

   >    5.
   70;_ylc=X3oDMTM3bHA0bHVpBF9TAzk3NDkwNDY4BGdycElkAzE2MTg5MzE0BGdycHNwSWQ
   DMjEyMzgwMTYxNARtc2dJZAMxOTE3MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE1MjM1Nj
   Q0MzcEdHBjSWQDMTkxNzA-

   >    6.
   tzBF9TAzk3NDkwNDY4BGdycElkAzE2MTg5MzE0BGdycHNwSWQDMjEyMzgwMTYxNARzZWMDd
   nRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MjM1NjQ0Mzc-

   >    7.
   dycElkAzE2MTg5MzE0BGdycHNwSWQDMjEyMzgwMTYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3Rpb
   WUDMTUyMzU2NDQzNw--