Am Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018 20:15 CEST, Ron Andrico <praelu...@hotmail.com>
schrieb:

>    Apart from acceptable use such as short quotes that attribute the
>    author and the source, the conventional approach is to ask the author's
>    permission.  Most authors are pleased for the citations and to
>    cooperate in making their work available, particularly to such a
>    distinguished and civil group.

Unless the publishing company (Oxford Univeristy Press) doesn't allow this -
and I doubt that
they would be happy about the widespread circulation of recently published
material. Even content
aggregators like jstor et al. aren't allowed to publish recent content.

>    You may be right, but I can always claim that my computer was hacked.
>      Wayne

Hmm, but you distribute material downloaded by (according to the watermark) a
certain 'John Coster'.
So he violated OUP's terms of use.

 Cheers, RalfD