If you want to understand and/or try MT (1/4 or 1/6/ comma) on your
   Renaissance lute, here is a small DIY I wote some years ago:
   [1]https://davidvanooijen.wordpress.com/mean-tone-temperament-for-lute/
   I did something similar for Pythagorean tuning (pure fifths, good for
   Medieval music) too. It somehow is only visible on my old website:
   [2]http://home.kpn.nl/ooije006/david/writings/pythagoras_f.html
   David
   David van Ooijen
   [3]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [4]www.davidvanooijen.nl

   On Mon, 14 May 2018 at 22:38, Tristan von Neumann