I think the Complete Correlli Sonatas CD box I'm in is at 392Hz. I
   remeber playing an  archlute with very sloppy strings on those
   recordings (and I remember sore fingers from tile fitting, we were
   moving house that Summer and was called in last minute - sore fingers
   and all - for a few days of recording).

   David

   On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 23:14, Dieter Schmidt