Dear friends,
do not neglect the fact that Chris Wilke and I are producing our 2nd CD
of Ukrainian Baroque-Lute Ragas -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJAtEUnckps

and the recording sessions have occurred last weekend in New York City!
Your rupees can support the editing:

https://www.gofundme.com/de-temporum-fine-volume-2

Cheers!
RT

Am 10.08.2018 um 15:24 schrieb Martyn Hodgson:
    Many months ago I decided to flag Tristan von Neumann's emails as
    spam.  He appeared impervious to reasoned thought and only wished to     put across a cranky assertion based on very little actual hard evidence     rather than his coincidental speculation. I even wondered whether the
    whole thing was so far-fetched as to be a spoof..............
    So I've only now caught up with the latest developments through the
    thoughtful considered responses to the Lute List of people like you and
    Jurgen Frenz.  I too see no reason to change my final comment to
    Neumann (pasted below) made in April last and the spam filter will
    continue.
    Martyn Hodgson
    ---------

      2 Apr at 12:10 PM

    To T[1]ristan von Neumann [2]lutelist Net
    Thank you for this.  As I understand it your basic thesis is that,
    because there
    appears to be some similarities, various European early musical forms
    must
    have been directly copied at the time (and appropriated by Monteverdi
    and
    others) from existing music found on the subcontinent.
    It will certainly be instructive to read your promised full and
    properly developed
    paper on this matter. In which refereed scholarly journal are you
    seeking to have
    it published? - and when will it appear?
    Incidentally, I'm sure you will be aware of a basic rule of formal
    logic employed
    in any recognised objective  analysis: - correlation does not imply
    causation.  A
    mistaken belief that correlation signifies causation is, as you will
    also be aware,
    a questionable cause logical fallacy.   No doubt you will, therefore,
    rigorously
    address this particularly relevant matter in your forthcoming paper.
    Martyn Hodgson