Not an awful lot. Minor adjustments to left and right hand spacings (the former
being more straightforward than the latter as it is possible to redo the nut)
and string changes are the most obvious. There can also be issues with pegs
(although there shouldn't be). All the major choices (such as dishing, bridge
span and obviously string length and body shape) are built into the instrument
and need to be stipulated before work starts.
Best,
Matthew