You're right about the 13 strings, actually this selection works ok for
   11C, evidently not a lutenist. Personally, I don't mind choosing from a
   long list so long as I find my instrument. Apparently they leave a link
   for suggesting improvements so probably you can point that out.
   However, I do very much like the needle and strobe tuning combination.

   Anthony
   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   Le lundi, septembre 24, 2018, 10:00 PM, Ralf Mattes <r...@mh-freiburg.de>
   a écrit :

   Am Montag, 24. September 2018 20:55 CEST, Anthony Hind
   <[2]agno3ph...@cs.dartmouth.edu> schrieb:

   >    Dear lutenists

   >        I made a slip with the name of the tuner app, it is Airyware
   tuner

   >    and not Airywave tuner (perhaps I felt Airywave was a better name.

   >    Apologies for any time spent searching,

   Thank's for pointing out this app. I haven't come across it - it looks
   very promising

   (even so the lute presets, listing as 13 string etc. are a bit silly.
   And it's clumsy to have

   to select from a long list of instruments).

   Cheers, RalfD